ScreenKarma lets you earn rewards by showing promotional content and news on your device's lock screen.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Install screenKarma and make sure it is enabled. You'll need an appKarma account and appKarma needs to be installed. Exit screenKarma, and you will start seeing content appearing in your lock screen. Use your phone as you normally would and rewards will be issued to you once per day.
- Karma Points: Your appKarma balance
- ScreenKarma Points: This is how much you've earned from screenKarma. This is useful to see how many points you are away from your screenKarma Achievement badges (badges can be seen inside appKarma)
On the lockscreen
- Swipe Right: Unlock phone
- Swipe Up: See more content
- Swipe Left: See details of the content
WHY DO I NEED APPKARMA FOR SCREENKARMA TO WORK?
ScreenKarma uses the same account as your appKarma account and communicates with appKarma to function. Whatever you earn in screenKarma will be added to your appKarma account. You can redeem your points in either appKarma or screenKarma.
WHEN DO I GET REWARDED?
You are rewarded once per day at around 1AM PST. The points will be added to your appkarma account and you will receive a notification telling you how much you've earned.
WHY IS MY SCREENKARMA DEACTIVATED?
If you delete the data in appKarma, screenKarma will automatically be disabled since it no longer has the appKarma account information. To get screenKarma working again:
- Open appKarma (you should be on the home page with all the offers)
- Launch screenKarma and select "Lockscreen Enabled"